Hi all! So, I know it's been a while since I posted anything... and for that, I apologize. I plan to devote my focus on the wedding from here on out... ya gotta give me a break, I just finished taking the NV Bar Exam. But now, I'm all yours...
In the near future, I plan to introduce the "players" in our wedding; AKA- the wedding party and family. This introduction will include pics (I hope) of each person, plus a short bio and how we know this person. I know, I know, you can't wait, right?
Again, we look forward to seeing everyone at the wedding, and will miss those who are unable to attend. Thanks again for all your support! Chris and I are thankful for everyone in our lives.
*REMINDER*-- If you have not yet RSVP'd, please do so no later than August 7th! We have to get a final count for dinner... YUM!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Let's see some pictures, Lady! :)
ReplyDeleteIt so close now! I'm so excited!!!