
Hi, everyone! I will soon be posting more frequently, I promise. In this post, I wanted to quickly share a website with those of you who will be traveling some distance to attend our wedding (which there are several of you). This website may also be helpful to you locals who decide you don't want to drive back down the mountain after the reception. On this website, you can find lodging in the Incline Village area (where the reception will be) in the form of a house/condo rental. This definitely seems to be the best value for your money as far as lodging is concerned, especially if you can share the house/condo with multiple people (i.e. your family and/or friends), and share the costs. There are several very nice places available. The "nicer" hotels in the area (Hyatt) are very high priced, so this is a nice alternative... and you have more space and privacy. Just a thought. The website is:
www.vrbo.com (Vacation Rentals By Owner)
Once there, you click on NV, and then click on Incline Village. You will find homes/condos that sleep from 2 persons up to 20. Hope this helps. Happy hunting!
For those of you seeking more economical lodging, I will continue researching decent hotels in the area and post the info on this blog in the near future.
XOXO!

No comments:
Post a Comment